WILIUG is pleased to offer an online workshop presented by Innovative:
Advanced Create Lists in Sierra/Millennium
Friday, April 6th, 2018 from 1:30-3:30 PM CST.
As a benefit of WILIUG membership, the registration fee for members has been discounted. If your library would like to join WILIUG to take advantage of this discount, use the membership form here and then register for this program.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
– How Create Lists works
– Identifying data & specifying search criteria
– Creating review files using library-defined indexes, the Advanced (Keyword) index, and existing review file lists
– Mixing record types
– Using basic and advanced Boolean conditions
– Searching special fields (MARC leader, 008, etc.)
– Nesting Boolean strategies
– Appending records to existing files
– Copying other files (including system-generated files)
– Merging review files
– And more!
If you have any particular Create Lists topics you would like included, please use the comment area on the registration form to provide suggestions and specific examples. If you think of anything else after you have completed the form, email Rachel Rohlf.
The registration fee is per library so you may have multiple attendees from your library participating in this workshop!
Registration Fee (WILIUG Members) – $100 per library
Registration Fee (Non-Member) – $200 per library
To register, please fill out the form below by March 30th, 2018.
Login information for the workshop will be provided in a separate email prior to the workshop.